Go Tours Gibraltar offers the following Cancellation policy;
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the tour start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the tour start time, the amount paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the tour start time will not be accepted.
Go Tours Gibraltar reserves the right to cancel any services for unforeseeable circumstances such as weather conditions, closure of sites or other reasons out of the control of Go Tours Gibraltar.
Go Tours Gibraltar has the right to make changes to the itinerary if for any reason any of the attractions or sites to be visited are closed. Go Tours Gibraltar will always try to communicate to our customers of any changes, however if this is out of our control we can not be held responsible for any attractions or sites being closed, nor can we compensate for this.
FARES AND PRICES
All fares and prices quoted are subject to availability. Prices are subject to change until full payment is received and voucher(s) are issued. Prices that are quoted include all taxes and fees unless we advises otherwise.
YOUR VOUCHER AND DEPARTURE POINT
Please present your voucher 15-20 minutes before departure to the staff at departure point of your tour. The location of the departure point can be found in the description of the tour and is stated on your booking confirmation. We can not be held responsible for clients showing up late for their tours.
The travel products and services sold through this site are subject to availability and can be withdrawn without notice. Tour is confirmed when full payment is received.
We request that you carefully check the dates on your voucher and to contact us immediately if these are not correct.
* Cancellation less than 24 hours prior to departure date and time or no-show : 100% of the total amount
Please read this information carefully before booking.
- These terms and conditions form a Rental Agreement (herein “Agreement”) which consists of this Agreement, the terms and conditions stated herein, and a return document with final changes.This Agreement is between EBike (Gibraltar) Ltd and the person hiring the ebike(s) and/or any other member(s) of the group (referred throughout as the “Customer”). EBike (Gibraltar) Ltd and the Customer are the only parties to this agreement, even if a reservation for the ebike(s) may have been arranged by a third party or if a third party has paid for all or part of the hire. The Customer is the sole lessee and is solely responsible for compliance with all terms and conditions contained herein.
- The use of the word “Equipment” refers to all items hired and includes cycles, helmets, locks and any other items owned by EBike (Gibraltar) Ltd.
- This agreement and the rights of the parties under it shall be governed by Gibraltar law.
- Anyone riding an electric bike must be over the age of 12. Persons over the age of 12 but under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult and provide evidence of proficiency to ride on the road.
- Anyone riding an ebike must be physically fit enough to ride a bicycle and also competent to ride on the road. Customers may be asked to demonstrate that they are competent.
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure that the ebike is in proper working order before the hire takes place; this includes brakes, lights, steering, tyres and pedals. If the Customer is worried about any aspect of the bicycle then this must be reported immediately to EBike (Gibraltar) Ltd and another bike may be allocated.
Your booking confirmation
- It is understood that the booking needs to be manually confirmed before it is fully accepted. There is a minimum number of 4 people required for tours but there is no minimum required for rental bookings.
- Your booking confirmation will be sent by email once payment has been received and your booking has been accepted.
- The customer agrees to pay the full amount to confirm the booking. No additional taxes will be added.
- The Customer is responsible for any damage incurred to the Equipment, or any damage caused by the customer while riding the ebike, for the duration of the tour.
- If not covered under Household or Travel Insurance, the Customer may want to take out a relevant Insurance Policy. If no insurance is taken out, the Customer will be liable for any loss or damage to the Equipment
- Proof of Customer identity will be requested when hiring, eg driving licence, passport or photo id. EBike (Gibraltar) Ltd reserves the right not to hire to an individual
- A helmet is provided free of charge for every customer. eBike (Gibraltar) Ltd strongly recommends that it is worn at all times when riding the ebike. All persons aged 17 or younger MUST wear a helmet whilst cycling.
- Cycling can be dangerous and has risks involved. By agreeing to these terms and conditions the Customer is agreeing to ride carefully at all times. Please listen to the Safety Brief and read the Safety Notes provided. Cycle sensibly, with respect for others and the environment. You are expected to follow the Highway Code
- The Customer agrees that he/she will not operate the bike or permit the bike to be operated whilst unfit through drink or drugs or medication that could affect his/her ability to ride safely.
- EBike (Gibraltar) Ltd, its employees and/or directors cannot be held liable for any injury to the Customer and/or any injury or damage to a third party.
- A waiver document is required to be signed before the tour commences.
- All equipment must be locked to a permanent fixture whenever left unattended. The bikes should be locked using the lock supplied, through the frame of the bike(s) and then to a permanent fixture. Theft of an inadequately secured bike will be the responsibility of the Customer.
- The Customer agrees not to use a bike for onward hire or reward, nor use it in violation of any law, ordinance or regulation, nor remove it from Gibraltar (without prior written consent of EBike (Gibraltar)Ltd.)
During the Hire
- The Customer should note that the rear rack is intended to carry light goods only. Do not fill with heavy items as this may affect your balance and steering control as well as safety and comfort.
- If any of the working parts should become defective whilst riding, the Customer should STOP and call EBike (Gibraltar) Ltd who will assist, either to advise or to make a repair or to issue another bike.
- The Equipment should not be used for racing, stunt or trick riding or for any other purpose other than riding to and from a destination.
- In the event of a puncture or burst tyre, the Customer should STOP riding and either use the puncture sealant provided, as demonstrated at the bike centre, or call EBike (Gibraltar) Ltd for assistance.
- If the Equipment is returned late, EBike (Gibraltar) Ltd may levy a late return charge of £10 per bike per hour.
- If the Equipment is returned early there will be no refund.
- If required to collect any bikes from another location, EBike (Gibraltar) Ltd reserves the right to make a charge for this, up to £100.
Cancellations are refundable as follows:
- More than 15 days: 100%
- Between 2 and 15 days: 50%
- 0-2 days: No refund
If the Customer is unable to hire due to illness or other serious reason, the hire may be transferred to another date agreed between the Customer and EBike (Gibraltar) Ltd.
If the weather is forecast to be heavy rain, then the Customer and EBike (Gibraltar) Ltd may discuss the hire and decide to either postpone the hire or, if this is not possible, to cancel the hire, in which case a 100% refund will be given (less administration fee of £15 per booking). Light rain or showers will not be considered a reason to cancel.