Experience Terms & Conditions
Dolphin Adventure Terms and Conditions
Will there be room for me to see the dolphins?
Yes, there is plenty of front line space on Dolphin Adventures catamarans, you could line the handrails with our full complement of passengers and there would still be room to see.
Is morning or afternoon better?
It really depends on the day. Sometimes the wind blows in the morning but drops off in the afternoon and vice versa. The dolphins are completely wild and every trip is different.
What about motion sickness, will it be rough?
We are on the sea, but the bigger the boat, the less you feel it, that’s why we have the biggest whale and dolphin watching vessel in Gibraltar, to make your cruise the most comfortable experience possible. If you are still concerned, we recommend you seek out a preventative remedy that works for you and eat lightly before embarking.
Are there toilets on board?
Yes, both of our vessels have toilets.
Will I be able to touch the dolphins or whales?
As responsible dolphin and whale watchers we don’t approach to within 60m of the dolphins and 100m of the whales. That doesn’t mean the dolphins or whales can’t come to us if they want, but if they do, you are not allowed to touch them.
What is the Dolphin Guarantee?
The dolphin guarantee allows each person with a valid ticket that has booked directly with us on a cruise that does not see dolphins to return on another cruise. It is necessary that you book your free trip in advance as it may be booked, so you need to secure your place.
Can I get a refund instead of a return voucher?
No, we understand some people can’t come back if they are traveling or for other reasons, which is why your complimentary ticket will have no expiry date. Each time we go out on a cruise to find dolphins or whales we do our utmost to find them for you but on very rare occasions they may simply not be there.
Can I give my return voucher to someone else?
No, we reissue your return voucher with your name on it.
The idea is that if you missed out on seeing dolphins or whales, you should be the one to come back and enjoy it.
Can I use my return voucher next year?
We do allow you to use your return voucher next season.
EBike Terms and Conditions
EBike (Gibraltar) Ltd.
Company Registered in Gibraltar
Company Registration No: 118502
Registered Office: Suite 1, Burns House, 19 Town Range, Gibraltar GX11 1AA
Terms & Conditions
Please read this information carefully before booking.
- These terms and conditions form a Rental Agreement (herein “Agreement”) which consists of this Agreement, the terms and conditions stated herein, and a return document with final changes. This Agreement is between EBike (Gibraltar) Ltd and the person hiring the ebike(s) and/or any other member(s) of the group (referred throughout as the “Customer”). EBike (Gibraltar) Ltd and the Customer are the only parties to this agreement, even if a reservation for the ebike(s) may have been arranged by a third party or if a third party has paid for all or part of the hire. The Customer is the sole lessee and is solely responsible for compliance with all terms and conditions contained herein.
- The use of the word “Equipment” refers to all items hired and includes cycles, helmets, locks and any other items owned by EBike (Gibraltar) Ltd.
- This agreement and the rights of the parties under it shall be governed by Gibraltar law.
- Anyone riding an electric bike must be over the age of 12. Persons over the age of 12 but under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult and provide evidence of proficiency to ride on the road.
- Anyone riding an ebike must be physically fit enough to ride a bicycle and also competent to ride on the road. Customers may be asked to demonstrate that they are competent.
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure that the ebike is in proper working order before the hire takes place; this includes brakes, lights, steering, tyres and pedals. If the Customer is worried about any aspect of the bicycle then this must be reported immediately to EBike (Gibraltar) Ltd and another bike may be allocated.
Your booking confirmation
- It is understood that the booking needs to be manually confirmed before it is fully accepted. There is a minimum number of 4 people required for tours but there is no minimum required for rental bookings.
- Your booking confirmation will be sent by email once payment has been received and your booking has been accepted.
- The customer agrees to pay the full amount to confirm the booking. No additional taxes will be added.
- The Customer is responsible for any damage incurred to the Equipment, or any damage caused by the customer while riding the ebike, for the duration of the tour.
- If not covered under Household or Travel Insurance, the Customer may want to take out a relevant Insurance Policy. If no insurance is taken out, the Customer will be liable for any loss or damage to the Equipment.
- Proof of Customer identity will be requested when hiring, eg driving licence, passport or photo id. EBike (Gibraltar) Ltd reserves the right not to hire to an individual.
- A helmet is provided free of charge for every customer. eBike (Gibraltar) Ltd strongly recommends that it is worn at all times when riding the ebike. All persons aged 17 or younger MUST wear a helmet whilst cycling.
- Cycling can be dangerous and has risks involved. By agreeing to these terms and conditions the Customer is agreeing to ride carefully at all times. Please listen to the Safety Brief and read the Safety Notes provided. Cycle sensibly, with respect for others and the environment. You are expected to follow the Highway Code.
- The Customer agrees that he/she will not operate the bike or permit the bike to be operated whilst unfit through drink or drugs or medication that could affect his/her ability to ride safely.
- EBike (Gibraltar) Ltd, its employees and/or directors cannot be held liable for any injury to the Customer and/or any injury or damage to a third party.
- A waiver document is required to be signed before the tour commences.
- All equipment must be locked to a permanent fixture whenever left unattended. The bikes should be locked using the lock supplied, through the frame of the bike(s) and then to a permanent fixture. Theft of an inadequately secured bike will be the responsibility of the Customer.
- The Customer agrees not to use a bike for onward hire or reward, nor use it in violation of any law, ordinance or regulation, nor remove it from Gibraltar (without prior written consent of EBike
During the Hire
- The Customer should note that the rear rack is intended to carry light goods only. Do not fill with heavy items as this may affect your balance and steering control as well as safety and comfort.
- If any of the working parts should become defective whilst riding, the Customer should STOP and call EBike (Gibraltar) Ltd who will assist, either to advise or to make a repair or to issue another bike.
- The Equipment should not be used for racing, stunt or trick riding or for any other purpose other than riding to and from a destination.
- In the event of a puncture or burst tyre, the Customer should STOP riding and either use the puncture sealant provided, as demonstrated at the bike centre, or call EBike (Gibraltar) Ltd for assistance.
- If the Equipment is returned late, EBike (Gibraltar) Ltd may levy a late return charge of £10 per bike per hour.
- If the Equipment is returned early there will be no refund.
- If required to collect any bikes from another location, EBike (Gibraltar) Ltd reserves the right to make a charge for this, up to £100.
Cancellations are refundable as follows:
- More than 15 days: 100%
- Between 2 and 15 days: 50%
- 0-2 days: No refund
If the Customer is unable to hire due to illness or other serious reason, the hire may be transferred to another date agreed between the Customer and EBike (Gibraltar) Ltd.
If the weather is forecast to be heavy rain, then the Customer and EBike (Gibraltar) Ltd may discuss the hire and decide to either postpone the hire or, if this is not possible, to cancel the hire, in which case a 100% refund will be given (less administration fee of £15 per booking). Light rain or showers will not be considered a reason to cancel.
Go Tours Terms and Conditions
Go Tours Gibraltar offers the following Cancellation policy;
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the tour start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the tour start time, the amount paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the tour start time will not be accepted.
Go Tours Gibraltar reserves the right to cancel any services for unforeseeable circumstances such as weather conditions, closure of sites or other reasons out of the control of Go Tours Gibraltar.
Go Tours Gibraltar has the right to make changes to the itinerary if for any reason any of the attractions or sites to be visited are closed. Go Tours Gibraltar will always try to communicate to our customers of any changes, however if this is out of our control we can not be held responsible for any attractions or sites being closed, nor can we compensate for this.
Go Tours Gibraltar continues to follow current local Government Covid-19 protocols for Public Service Vehicles and we ensure that all drivers are fully versed and follow these guidelines at all times.
Countries continue to re-evaluate border and travel restrictions, guidelines may change frequently. We encourage you to check with the Gibraltar Government for the latest destination information.
Find the latest information for traveling to Gibraltar at https://www.visitgibraltar.gi/covid-19